Inside the village there are several fountains with bowl to quench their thirst, a special pets’ corner with sand for the needs, a refreshing shower and a brand new fenced area to let them run freely.
To accomodate at the best way your dogs and make sure they are welcome by all the guests, we invite our dear customers to follow a few simple rules:
- dogs should not disturb the other guests
- dogs should be accompanied to their needs at the pets’ toilet
- dogs must be kept on a leash or muzzle
- if the dog dirties the road, the owner must clean up
- dogs do not have access to the following areas: bar, toilets, shower rooms, swimming pool
- The dog-shower available at the “pets’corner” is intended only to refresh from the summer heat: it is therefore forbidden to use shampoo
Specifically for clients occupying the bungalows equipped with a specific enclosure:
- the enclosure has been studied in order to let the dog off leash but under no circumstances the animal must be left unattended
- the direction is not liable for any leaks from the enclosure itself
- the fenced area must be kept clean by the owner of the dog
We remind you that dogs can be accepted only if equipped with a health card and insurance and that the owners are responsible for any damage caused by animals
to persons, properties or other animals
The town of Ceriale, sensitive to the needs of animal lovers, by order praetorian on 12/05/09 identified a small beach area for the access of dogs all over the year!
Our best congratulations!