Rules for the use of the running area:
- on the path to the entrance, the dog must be kept on a leash and / or muzzle
- the small gate must always be closed both incoming and outgoing
- respect between the dogs is essential to allow the use of the area by all
- the handler must always keep your dog under visual control and take action promptly in case of danger.
- Dogs that show clear signs of aggressiveness -as in the case of known incompatibility between dogs- must be safely handled even by restricting access to moments in which the area is completely free or establishing shifts of Use.
- dog owners must provide for the collection of urine and faeces
- the civil and criminal liability for any damages caused by dogs are the sole responsibility of the respective owners